Confidence: How to Overcome Your Limiting Beliefs and Achieve Your Goals (English Edition) di Martin Meadows
Titolo del libri: Confidence: How to Overcome Your Limiting Beliefs and Achieve Your Goals (English Edition)
Editore: Meadows Publishing
Autore: Martin Meadows
Unsure of Yourself? Learn How to Develop More Confidence in Your Abilities and Achieve Your Goals
Most of us have no problems identifying goals we want to accomplish. It’s putting these plans into action that is difficult.
Sometimes we lack discipline or motivation. However, there’s another reason why you might struggle to make changes in your life – you have low self-efficacy.
What is self-efficacy? What are the main four sources of it? How can you develop more confidence in your abilities?
These are some of the questions I’ll answer in this short book. The advice you’re about to read is based both on scientific research and my personal experience. I will share fundamental knowledge that will help you build more confidence in your abilities and reach your goals.
Here are just a few things you will learn from the book:
- Five characteristics of people with strong self-efficacy and five characteristics of people with weak self-efficacy. These behaviors determine whether you’ll realize your full potential or succumb to mediocrity.
- What you can learn from building a university in space (and what it has to do with the belief in your own abilities). It’s the single most important thing to achieve bigger and bigger goals.
- A simple therapy to teach you how to handle failure the right way. It’s uncomfortable, but you can be sure it will kill your fear of failure once and for all.
- What a strange study about hitting dolls or treating them kindly can teach you about how others affect your beliefs about your competence. It’s the second most effective way to increase the strength of your belief in your abilities.
- What a phenomenon discovered by a German industrial psychologist can teach you about motivation. There’s a simple way to inspire you to put more effort into your goals.
- The #1 key to improving the confidence in your abilities.
If you don’t have time to read the entire book, read this one tip alone.
- What a study on experts and novices can teach you about how experts approach problems. You too can adapt this behavior to shorten your learning curve and develop a stronger belief in your abilities.
If you don’t actively work on developing a strong sense of self-efficacy, making any kind of changes in your life will be an extremely difficult ordeal. Scroll up and buy this book now to change your life for the better.
- Hustle: The Life Changing Effects of Constant Motion (English Edition)
- The Ultimate Focus Strategy: How to Set the Right Goals, Develop Powerful Focus, Stick to the Process, and Achieve Success (English Edition)
- Declutter Your Mind: How to Stop Worrying, Relieve Anxiety, and Eliminate Negative Thinking (English Edition)
- Come sviluppare l'autodisciplina: Resistere alle tentazioni e raggiungere gli obiettivi a lungo termine
- The Connection Algorithm: Take Risks, Defy the Status Quo, and Live Your Passions (English Edition)
- The Unlimited Self: Destroy Limiting Beliefs, Uncover Inner Greatness, and Live the Good Life (English Edition)
- Become An Idea Machine: Because Ideas Are The Currency Of The 21st Century (English Edition)
- Hacking: Easy Hacking for Beginners- How to Hack Computers, Penetration Testing and Cracking Security (Computer Hacking, Basic Security, Cyber Crime, How ... Software Security Book 1) (English Edition)
- Reinvent Yourself (English Edition)
- Methods of Persuasion: How to Use Psychology to Influence Human Behavior (English Edition)