Calisthenics: HIIT Workouts And Bodyweight Training Bundle – Calisthenics And Bodyweight Training (English Edition) di Sage Surefire
Titolo del libri: Calisthenics: HIIT Workouts And Bodyweight Training Bundle – Calisthenics And Bodyweight Training (English Edition)
Autore: Sage Surefire
Fast-track Your Way To A Shredded Super-fit New You With HIIT Workouts
So, you’ve been following your workout program rigorously and running long distances, but you’re finding that you still can't get that belly fat to budge. You try doing more and more cardio only to find that you start losing muscle! Your dream is slipping away and you need a new tool to help you get that nice toned body you promised yourself. You want to get your body fat to back off. But you want your muscles to remain. You want to look like those other people at the gym. How do they do it? . . .
If this is your predicament, welcome to the world of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). HIIT is the solution that you need to strip off body fat while actually adding quality, lean muscle mass.
High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is an advanced cardio training system that is all about burning as many calories as possible in as little time as possible while still keeping muscle tissue! It is achieved through short, but very intense, bursts of exercise performed at a maximum effort level with short recovery or low intensity periods in between. HIIT can be applied to many different exercises such as cycling, running, skipping, even calisthenics or weight training.
1)Maximum fat loss.
2)Very little time required.
3)No equipment necessary.
4)Do it anywhere.
5)Lose weight, not muscle.
In this book we will show you how to HIIT your way to a better body. You will learn to utilize principles of HIIT to put together your own workout using the most effective exercises ever devised. There are also some powerful fat burning HIIT style example workouts to try. We will also walk you through safety so you don't hurt yourself while you're burning all those calories.
A Preview Of What You Get
- Why do HIIT vs regular cardio?
- How HIIT began
- 5 benefits of HIIT training
- 4 misconceptions about HIIT training
- Safety and establishing base fitness
- What's a sedentary lifestyle?
- Proper use of weights
- Nutrition guide
- Top HIIT exercises
- HIIT exercises for the upper body
- HIIT exercises for the lower body
- HIIT exercises for the core and abs
- HIIT compound exercises
- Constructing your workout
- Your HIIT program
Stop losing muscle instead of losing fat from your cardio
Get your copy and strip off body fat while actually adding quality, lean muscle mass.
Build A Lean Athletic Sexy Body Without Doing The Same Old Boring Exercises
Aren't You Tired Of The Same Old Boring Fitness Exercises?
Unless you’ve been hibernating under a rock, you’ve heard the buzz about CrossFit. New gyms specifically catering to this training style are popping up everywhere, the CrossFit Games are all over the TV, and the internet is abuzz with gushing CrossFit coverage. So, just what is CrossFit and how can it help you to get the body you desire?
CrossFit is a training style that promotes fat loss, strength and fitness through work-out variation and challenge. Work-outs encompass all manner of movement, from weight resistance exercises, to bodyweight movements and distance exercises like running and rowing. Group sessions are held at CrossFit gyms (they actually call them Boxes) and generally last for an hour. Within this time trainers will go through a warm-up, a skills development segment, the work-out of the day (WOD) and a group stretching session.
So, why train the CrossFit way?
(1)It burns calories like crazy!
(2)It keeps your work-outs fresh and exciting.
(3)It strengthens your core.
(4)It will give you a lean, athletic, sexy body.
(5)It boosts your confidence inside and outside the gym.
(6)It makes you really fit.
(7)It’s a great way to make new friends
- Calisthenics: 30 Minutes to Ripped - Get Your Dream Body Fast With Body Weight Exercises and Calisthenics (Calisthenics, Body Weight Training, Bodyweight Strength) (English Edition)
- Explosive Calisthenics: Superhuman Power, Maximum Speed and Agility, Plus Combat-Ready Reflexes--Using Bodyweight-Only Methods (English Edition)
- Calisthenics: The 20-Minute Dream Body with Bodyweight Exercises and Calisthenics (Bodyweight Training, Street Workout, Calisthenics) (English Edition)
- Calisthenics for Beginners: 50 Bodyweight Exercises for Beginners (Bodyweight Exercises, Calisthenics Routines, Calisthenics Workout, Calisthenics Book Book 1) (English Edition)
- BODYWEIGHT: 2nd Edition! Bodyweight 2.0 Workout Guide to Boosting Raw Strength & Getting Ripped Using: Calisthenics, Isometrics, & Cross Training! (Exercise ... Healthy Living Book 1) (English Edition)