Arduino: Mastering Basic Arduino: The Complete Beginner’s Guide To Arduino (Arduino 101, Arduino sketches, Complete beginners guide, Programming, Raspberry ... Ruby, html, php, Robots) (English Edition) di Steve Gold
Titolo del libri: Arduino: Mastering Basic Arduino: The Complete Beginner’s Guide To Arduino (Arduino 101, Arduino sketches, Complete beginners guide, Programming, Raspberry ... Ruby, html, php, Robots) (English Edition)
Autore: Steve Gold
New To Arduino? This Is The Book For You! - NOW INCLUDES FREE GIFTS! (see below for details)
The Arduino boards and software were designed to make creating your own electronic masterpieces as simple as possible. Whether you need a simple motion sensor or want to build a spectacular light display, Arduino can help you to do that!Whether you’ve just bought yourself your first Arduino or you’re thinking of buying one and would like to know more before taking the plunge, this book will provide you with all the information you need to take the first steps into the amazing world of Arduino!
Written with the absolute beginner in mind, we’ll be covering all of the essentials and answering all of the questions an Arduino “newbie” is likely to have. First, we’ll look closely at areas such as:
Next, when you’ve covered the absolute basics:
- Why choose Arduino - What it is and why it’s the platform to go for
- Getting to grips with the components of your Arduino
- The operating systems that your Arduino will run on
- The multitude of uses Arduino is suitable for
- A thorough breakdown of the anatomy of an Arduino board
- An introduction to the various Arduino models available and the differences between each
- How to set up the software required for the operation of your Arduino
- How to set up the board
- How to install the required drivers
- Launching the Arduino board
- Creating your first Arduino sketch
- Uploading sketches to your Arduino board
- Troubleshooting when things don’t go smoothly
- Your first Arduino project! - A step by step guide to your very first Arduino project!
- Arduino survival lingo - All of the technical terms you’re likely to encounter in the world of Arduino
- Essential resources and further reading
- We’ll get you to the position that you can start writing and saving your own sketches. You no longer need to be limited by the sample sketches that you downloaded with the software or coding that you have had to beg, borrow or steal to get – you will be able to write it yourself from scratch!
- You will learn some of the coding language that you will have to know and how to write the code so that your Arduino board is able to make sense of it.
- We will go through the difference between analog and digital pins and how they are used on your Arduino board. We will also go through how to set up your workspace and the tools that you need to have.
- You will learn how to incorporate various sensors, like a simple motion detector, and how to program the system to use the sensors in a useful way, like how to dim the lights, etc. with plenty of sample sketches that you can use to learn from.
- You will learn how your Arduino board can produce sound and how you can use it to create tunes and control external music players.
- You will learn how to plan your projects in a logical and organized manner so that they have the best chance of success from the outset. You will be taught about breadboarding and how it can make your life a whole lot easier.
- And, last but certainly not least, you will learn how to build your own basic robot from scratch in a matter of a few hours!
Take the first step towards mastering your Arduino board today. Click the buy now button above for instant access.
Also included are 2 FREE GIFTS!
- A sample from one of my other best-selling books, and a full length, FREE BOOK
included with your purchase!